Saturday 16 January 2016

Viva La Verve

Hi Everyone, Happy Saturday.

I came across this fabulous blog Viva La Verve where they have 2 sketches per month with some great designers and prizes too.

As I am still trying to awaken my creative flare after being out of the creative world for a while, a sketch is always a great tool to work with and these sketches over at Viva La Verve are just great.

I made this card for my mum, I haven't sent it to her yet, so here's hoping she doesn't see it :)
She is such a wonderful lady and has been through so much in the last 9 months and although she has a long road ahead, in time and support from us she will be just fine.   I wanted to let her know how much she is loved and cherished.

Here's sketch 1


And here is my card





Supplies:
Papers: Paper Flowers, First Edition - Hobby Craft
Flowers: White Magnolia & Lilac English Rose, Gypsophila - Wild Orchard Crafts
S4-388 Spellbinders 


I'm now off to have a go at sketch 2...... watch this space.

Thanks for stopping by
Have a lovely weekend

Happy Crafting

2 comments:

  1. Such a dreamy card! Love all the fabulous embellishments. Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, what a lovely take on the sketch. The colors and flowers are so pretty together!

    ReplyDelete