Thursday 21 January 2016

Viva la Verve: Sketch 2 & Mojo Monday 431

Afternoon everyone, I've been playing around the past couple of days with a couple of sketches - love both of these, and will definitely use them again, here's my cards.

The first is for Viva la Verve: Sketch 2



Loving these papers and pretty bright colour contrast...I've had so much fun the past few weeks discovering what's in my crafting stash. 



Supplies:
Papers: Urban Prairie - Basic Grey
Stately Circles - Spellbinders
Flowers: Essentials 2 - Prima 


For my 2nd card I made a valentines card for my beloved man, that's why there is no sign of a flower in sight - a first for me :-) still cute and I'm sure he'll love it.

Here's Mojo Monday 431 sketch:







Supplies:
Card Stock: Desire - Fancy Pants Designs
Embellishments: Lace, Doily, Pearls - Hobby Craft
Butterfly Die - Sara Davies Signature Collection


Well thats all from me today, have a fabulous day everyone, not long for the weekend.

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, elegant and nostalgic looking. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so lovely! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday and Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there, I've only just noticed you dropped by my blog and are following me. Thank you! It seemed only right that I pop by and I'm pleased I did! These are two lovely cards! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete