Saturday 16 January 2016

Sketch Saturday 395 & Penny Black Saturday Challenge

Hi everyone and what a super Saturday it has been today.

I am so excited, I've been bouncing off the walls all day..... so while popping over to Sketch Saturday to check out this weeks sketch I found out I was the winner of last weeks sketch... I'm so happy.



If you want a peek here's my card

So not only is it one of my favourite sketch blogs - well of course it is I was on the Design Team back in 2008 - 2010, but it was also my 1st post on my new blog in 5 years.
Thank you to the Sketch Saturday team for choosing my card, you've made me very happy :)x

So here is this weeks Sketch 395:


So after I'd come back down to earth from my exciting news this morning and thinking about this weeks sketch I decided to check out my old Challenge Blog - Penny BlackSaturday Challenge.

I formed this challenge blog with a friend of mine Tracy back in June 2008 and I'm so pleased to see it is still going strong.  It was with great sadness back in 2010 when I handed over the banner to the lovely Kath, who is an amazing designer so knew she would look after my baby.  In those 2 years I'd had so much fun and made lots of lovely friends, but my family life took over, and it was time to let go.

I'm so happy to see that the girls at PBSC have done an amazing job in the time I've been away and I wish you lots love and happy years ahead.

So whilst I'm trying to get back in the crafting world I thought it would be a good opportunity to get out my PB stamps and have a go at this months challenge... Anything Goes





Here's my 'Happy Easter' card - yes I know its a little early, but I'm all about getting organised this year and planning ahead :-)





Supplies:
Papers: Basic Grey - Urban Prairie & Lemonade Paper Pad
Image: Penny Black - Easter Bonnet
Lace: from my stash
Flowers: Prima & Hobby Craft

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Crafting

Have a lovely weekend

9 comments:

  1. Great card hun, love the bright spring colours! Thanks for popping by my blog, it was nice of you to pop in :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracie
    Wonderful story you starting the Challenge... Can't see your card... On the Challenge blog? Why don't you try to be a guest designer... But DT after your name
    Hugs Sylvie xxDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Tracey just seen it... Have you put GD ....
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sylvie - my card is 55 :)x
    I'll probably to at GD next month.
    Thanks again :)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This stamp tickles me pink! What fun would it be to receive such a cool card?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My gosh that is one cute duck image.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great Easter card Tracie. I love the cute image. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday and we hope to see you again soon. Hug, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well hello Mama!!! How fun that you have rediscovered your love of crafting and making PB creations! This is one of my favorites!!! Thanks for getting it all going!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge!


    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this sweet Easter card, Tracie. Such a cute image, lovely papers and two pretty flowers instead of the flags. Gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete